Why Should You Join HeyPeers?
HeyPeers is a thriving community of compassionate, certified Peer Supporters. By joining, you can provide much-needed support to individuals seeking guidance and empathy from people who have walked similar paths. It's a peer support marketplace that safely connects individuals seeking support with certified peer supporters or organizations that span a range of specializations within peer support.
As a Peer Supporter, you get access to the following:
- Offer Services to Peers.
- Manage your peer support groups, host meetings, and offer services to peers, all within a safe and confidential platform
- Expand Your Reach.
- With HeyPeers, your peer supporter profile becomes accessible to a broader audience, enhancing your reach and impact.
- Connect Globally.
- Our community has thousands of members worldwide, eager to connect and share experiences. You'll have the opportunity to touch lives across the globe from the comfort of your home.
- Build Resilience.
- By sharing your wisdom and life experiences, you can help others become more resilient and capable of handling life's challenges.
We provide certified Peer Supporters the opportunity to help others by leading support groups or individual coaching sessions on our platform on their own schedules. We provide tools, such as private chatrooms, scheduling automation, and in-platform connections to help you reach more people.
- Peer Coaching
Work with individuals one-on-one to help them create wellness plans and encourage them to implement their plans and make progress.
- Group Meetings
We provide state of the art online meeting tools to help you host group meetings. You can create a meeting, set a schedule, and invite peers to join your meeting. You can host up to 45 peers in a meeting.
You can connect with peers through our chatrooms. You can create public or private group chatrooms. You can also connect with peers through private one-on-one chatrooms.
To ensure the quality of support offered on the HeyPeers marketplace, we require training and proof of expertise from all peer supporters
Must be Adult (18+)
All Peer Supporter applications are reviewed and approved by HeyPeers staff. Acceptable certifications: a state issued Peer Supporter Certification, a state issued Peer Recovery Specialist Certification, a National Peer Support Certification.
Grow your peer support business with HeyPeers.
Choose monthly or yearly
$9 USD / month
$86 USD / year
- Manage your own peer support groups
- Offer services to peers
- Manage your own group chatrooms
- Peer Supporter profile with credentials